Because CTS has been in business for 10 years now, we have seen it all, start-up businesses, struggling recession businesses, growth businesses, one man bands, international businesses and dozens of other types. We will help you locate Business Software that is right for you and right for your budget.
One thing they all have in common is that they rely on certain pieces of software to get things done:
- One man bands and start-ups often use Invoicing Software to manage and track all your customer billing. Easily create, print, email or fax invoices for quicker payment.
- Bigger businesses use professional business accounting software to document and report on business cash flow, including sales, receipts, payments and purchases.
- Small, Medium and Large retail outlets need Point of Sale (POS) systems storing product information, discounts and more for fast and efficient customer checkout.
- Once a business starts to get a grip with marketing they realise they need to create a centralized database of customer information to help make better informed business decisions and improve customer loyalty.
- As offices grow, there needs to be something that will automatically log employee attendance and monitor computer use making tracking hours and other management tasks easier. And yet, that system will not be suitable for others who need timesheet software that tracks how long you spend on various tasks. Particularly ideal for freelancers and professionals who bill by the hour.
- Finally most businesses will need professional stock management software giving businesses of all sizes the ability to efficiently track all their inventory.
The problem that most business owners come across is usually related to the cost of licencing these items although in most cases it is often that they have no idea these solutions are available at very reasonable prices.
One of our strong points at CTS is our ability to source the very best solutions at the fairest price. So imagine that you have the need for one or two of the items above and lets pick on the typical accounting package that many business owners end up with like Sage or QuickBooks, these packages are brilliant but very costly when it comes to licencing – look at how much you will get charged to have 3 or 5 or 55 people accessing the software. Add Inventory control and look again.
Well don’t worry any more because when you ask CTS for a solution, we can demonstrate the solution, we can provide discount on bulk licencing and we can deliver fast.by