2 users sharing 1 computer
Now, for the first time ever, you can use just one computer and:- Play co-op games with your friend or spouse- Stop the kids from constantly fighting over the computer.- Play a new game and watch the walk-through at the same time.
You don’t need an additional computer!
Just connect 2 monitors, 2 keyboards and mice to your computer, and install SoftXpand.
SoftXpand is a Multi-Seat software that will turn your computer into 2 independent workstations:- Supports full video acceleration.- Supports most gaming platforms, such as Steam, Origin, etc.- No lags while two users are playing at the same time.
A 20-day free-trial is available for download – just click the link below.To activate your copy of SoftXpand, just purchase a license key on this website, and it will be emailed to you immediately.
There are plenty of user-made videos on YouTube, showing how simple it is to use at home.SoftXpand is useful for almost any applications: you can run any design software such as Photoshop/Autocad/SolidWorks, while using the “other” computer for reading emails or socializing with friends.
How to apply SoftXpand Duo?
- Connect 2 monitors to your PC (VGA/DVI/HDMI) – you can also use your flat-screen TV as a monitor.
- Connect 2 keyboards and mice (USB wired/wireless).
- Create another user account on Windows.
- Disable your anti-virus during the next 2 steps.
- Download and install SoftXpand Duo from the link below.
- After reboot, follow the instructions on the screen, for assigning keyboard/mouse to each workstation (one-time process).
- If you need 2 separate audio channels, just add a USB Audio Adapter (available on ebay for $5).
1. At this stage, SoftXpand Duo is only compatible with Windows 7 32/64 bit. A version that runs on Windows-8 will be announced in a few months, upgrades will be offered free of charge to users of SoftXpand.
2. As for now, only keyboards and mouse can be assigned to specific users. Game tablets will be “seen” by both users.
3. If you are heavily into gaming, consider adding a second video-card to your PC, for maintaining high FPS-rates.
4. Please review MiniFrame’s Online Knowledge Base for instructions how to use SoftXpand with Steam and other popular games.Buy Now